Monday, March 30, 2009

Being Supportive

Yesterday,

I was at church and my pastor wrote a letter from on of our members that was in a rehab facilty, turns out she rlepased and she was sent to one in Chicago. Any way he read a letter from her that was so touching and she was asking for support from her church family. As I sat there my mind immediately began to incorporate how what I do could support her some kind of way. So what I came up with was to create cards and have as many of our members write some encouraging words in them and send them to her. I started out with going through all of the ones I had laying around and I created some more. So I am going to take them up to my chruch and get them going. Hopefully she will be so amazed that she has a church family that really loves her. I am going to post them.

No comments: