Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I have been slipping!!

I know I haven't been here for a while, but I have definitely been busy. But not with scrapbooking, just with family. Sometimes wehave to take a break and get our family affairs in order,so thats what I have been doing. This weekend I get to go to my yearly weekend scrapbooking retreat in Okemos,Michigan. And this time itis going to even more fun because i get to take one of my good friends that also sell CTMH products with me, this will be first time going with me.So I won't be by myself, not that I feel awkward when I go, but it's always special when somebody you know goes with you. I also just got some of the new products from the Summer 2009 CTMH Idea Book and they totally look better in person, so don't forget to go take a look at the new one in May 1, 2009.
Enjoy

No comments: