Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day









Just stopping by to say Happy Valentine's Day to everybody, today makes me and hubby's 7 years anniversary of us getting engaged. I made this wonderful card for my hubby thanks to Holidays with the Cricut, one of the special guest made it, and I loved it so I made my own version, The inside has a special message in there for him it said" On this day 7 years ago, you asked me to be your beloved, wedded wife, and I gladly accepted. Down through the years, we have had our share of ups and downs, goods and bads, highs and lows. But through it all, the pains and woes of it all have truly been worth it. And I want you to know that if I had to do it all over again. I would still say yes to you again. I will always love you for loving me". I think he is going to love it totally.

4 comments:

Nubian Crafter said...

LOVE IT!!! Great job, TFS

Kaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaye said...

That was so sweet. Maybe one day I will find that kind of love in my life. Congratulations to you and yours!

Scrappin Sista said...

your valentines day card is beautiful!!!!