Friday, July 16, 2010

Back with Great News



Hi Everyone, I have been MIA for a minute due to getting ready for our yearly convention at Close To My Heart. And let me tell you all, boy did I have fun, fun, fun. It was my first time going and I tell you I am never going to miss another one if it's up to me. I was in the great state of Maryland and right across the water from our nations capital. At the great Gaylord Hotel, and when I say they have their stuff together, they DO!!!

I got to meet the Great Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO of CLOSE TO MY HEART, the best Scrapbooking and Stamping company in my opinion. She is Awesome. And the best part of everything was getting to see all of the great new products, and the 8 NEW COLORS......

And to make things ever better I got to go onstage and help Motivational speaker Mary Christenson, demonstrate a skit she was doing, and that was the highlight of my day.

We had so much fun and I was happy to be there...
But it is going to get even better, because we found out that next years convention is going to be in the happiest place in the world.....DISNEYLAND IN ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA.......... Now that was a way to end a convention..... Will be posting more pics and some great stuff that I have going on right now and in the future....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a blast! I can't wait until I can go to a convention. I can't wait to see more pictures from your time there.