Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy August 1 Day!!

I love the first day of the month, it begins the start of new beginnings. No matter what has happened previous. It's always a symbol of new-ness. A fresh start is upon us, and if you're living to see it, that's a blessing within itself. I for one am thankful that I am able to see each new day.
With that being said, Today August 1 is also a great day for me, I get to play with our new products that I was happy to play with at 2010 convention that I have raved so much about these last couple of weeks. My excited has definitely been paying off, others has also been catching on. And they too are also ready to come and play too. If you haven't gotten a chance to see what the hoopla has been about, check out my link to the website to view the current catalog.
But unfortunately, you'll have to wait another 30 days for the new Autumn/Fall Catalog to debut'. And I am going to be ready for that too, so if you want to be the first to have your party and get to play with them, make sure you get your day booked on my calendar so I can bring the party to you. But don't worry I am going to have my OPEN HOUSE the 4th of September at 12 noon so make sure you RSVP.

Also I've just completed for my first newsletter that I will be releasing monthly with information about sales, events, classes and workshops, and new product information. If you are interested in getting on the email list, simply join at the bottom of the page and you will receive this great newsletter.

Well I am going to get off of here and start the day with some great planning for this wonderful month of events that I have planned, stay tuned for more information coming really soon, I will be updating information here regarding sales that are coming up, and also changes that are taking place that will be great for you and getting your products that you need.

No comments: